sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

real deal

just like as they say in fake plastic trees
you look and taste like the real thing

but you are not a fake plastic love
you're my love
and you're the real deal

this is why i can't be with anyone else but you
as long as i still love you like i do
i can't pretend someone else is other than wrong

you're the real deal
and you're my favoite thing
even though you're not a thing
you're my new deal
even though you're not mine

but for sure
you're my love
you're the one i love
you're the one i dream about
you're the one i love
you're the one that awake my soul
you're the one that made me shine
and i'm shining, sweetheart

i wish you were here to see me shine
and maybe
you would fall in love in with me
one more time

but you're not here
and even if you were
things are not that simple

but at least
you made me a poet
you made me a lover
you made me a living one

maybe someday my love will vanish
maybe not
thing is
i'm fine
and i'm gonna give every cell of mine
for you to be fine too
you don't need to love me
you don't need to thank me
you only need to keep on living
and shining
too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário