segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

freedom

once i was a mountain of sadness
an ocean of sadness
once i was sadness itself

once i couldn't stand myself
the girl in the mirror was someone i would kill
once pain was so overwhelming
i couldn't recognize myself

to be happy is to be free
to be myself
and to tell the girl in the mirror
she is fine the way she is

once i ran against the wind
and it blew in my ear
"you don't need to hurt yourself
in order to fit in a world
that you think wasn't made for you

this world is also yours
and so is the universe
you don't need to kill yourself
in order to be free
your body is not a burden
and your life is not a mistake"

once i took a cup of wisdom
and i knew that i could be useful
mother nature will show me how.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário