sexta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2013

screwdriver

tightening screws
cleaning up my room
enlightening my shadows

i don't want to suffer
what i learn from pain
can be learned from things that does not ache too

when i see something very beautiful and very bright
i want to give it to him as a gift
still scares me, though
the thought that he could think it was inappropriate

my love's not inappropriate
so why am i still scared?
why does it hurt me so much
not to know if i can express my deepest of truth
or if i may sound just silly and unwanted

when i am sure that i am loved at my fullest
all this fear will fade away
while things sometimes are blurry
i'll wait
till i undestand

("if you love
i will love
till my last breath"
but if you don't
my path will shine
too.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário