sexta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2013

loud like love

can you imagine
a love that is so proud
it never to question why or how

and neither do i
the right kind of love
won't hurt you
instead it'll set you free
love is not ball and chain

love is freedom
love is the wings that hold the divine

tender is the ghost
the ghost i love the most

i don't know if it is possible to show
how grateful i am to him
for helping me to live at the worst days and everything

i don't know if is it really necessary, either
he knows
i love him
as my whole soul
love his whole body
i love his own atma
i love him completely
and i don't need him to love me
i don't need him to save me
i am my own savior
nowadays i fight my own battles
and i win
everyday
i'm a winner

i don't need him
i just want him
to be my partner in crime
to laugh and smile by my side
i want to give him my happiness and my strength

i was just wondering if you'd come along
hold up my head when my head won't hold on
i'll do the same if the same's what you want
buf if not, i'll go
i will go alone

don't need him to save me
just want to be his lover

mostly
i do want him to be as happy
and as free
as myself
i want him to smile by the grace of God
and i want him to chase a path that makes him proud

love
means freedom
love's no ball and chain
love is wings
and i'm happy to fly
this time
i'm not gonna falling down
'cause love gave me  wings
falling down only happens because of the wrong kind of attachment

Buddha is wiser than most of us
but i think i can learn to fly too

and i'm flying
tonight i am no moth
i'm a butterfly
and i bring changes
not death
this time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário