quinta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2013

piece of land

you're my country
you're my favourite piece of land
warm and safe as God's place
we are from the same planet
it must be a very wonderful place
full of flowers and kindness
full of lovers and candles
full of truth and beauty
and truth is beautiful
and you are as beautiful
as the truth is
my love is everlasting
I don't know if yours will be
I don't care either

I write about you
I dream about you
I feel about you
what poets do feel about the ones they love

you can always take your time
there's no strings attached
you can always say "this is not what I was looking for
so sorry
bye"
I'll smile
(in a while)
and understand

you can always take your time
choice is up to you
I won't force you and I won't blame you
I'll always love you, instead
the kind of love that not only poets
but also prophets describe
and when you see something so inspiring
everything will fall into place
because I love you
I'll never be afraid.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário