sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012

Carissa's Wierd - September come take this heart away

This room has so many windows
Too many windows
I've sat and watched the trees framed to fade outside
I hope the seasons treat you well
I hope the seasons treat you kind
As kind as I never was
As comforting as I never could be

I saw 2 fake long stemmed roses
On the windshield of a car
September come please take this heart away
All of these windows
Bring in the cold air
I hope you have a coat
To keep you warm
Warmer than those last times we spoke
Warmer than the last words we said
I'm sure the wind blows gently on you now

I hope that nothing will ever remind you of me
Glue that faded photo on a worn out journal page
It reads September come, please take this heart away

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário