domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2013

i won't change my mind

there's no way
there's no other way
it's only a matter of time

words won't change my mind
time won't change my mind
my friends won't change my mind
the beauty in the world won't change my mind
the loving and the caring won't change my mind
meds won't change my mind
doctors won't ever change my mind

i won't change my mind
and i will be glad if you don't try

i won't say there's nothing that would change my mind
'cause it would be a lie

but it's true when i say that actually i won't change my mind
i'm learning to hold the defeat
i was never whole
and i don't need to be
i just need to leave.

2 comentários:

  1. Every time you say it won't change your mind
    Little by little is another goodbye

    This is not about leaving
    as much isn't about holding

    This is less about letting go
    More about Falling to pieces

    To lose the grip and tumble
    To Loose the rope and fall

    Fall graciously, my darling
    Make it a flight
    A hell of a flight
    Destination unknown

    Poetry is for those who aren't whole
    And I do like to peer inside your soul
    That certainly would be something to miss
    Be careful with your goodbyes little miss

    ResponderExcluir